Workflow using email – Treatment of High Priority Support Cases – MyDataOrganizer – Online Database Platform
Support Cases are Managed.
Workflow requirements for high priority support cases are as following :
When it is found that New, High Priority Support Case is not assigned,
then email is sent to manager for their attention to assign support case to proper person.
Email has link to Support Case needing attention.
Sample Email sent to manager is shown below.
Subject : Assign proper person to High Priority New Support Case
Other Examples of Workflow using email :
- Send email to support person that high priority support case has been assigned – Include direct link to Case record
- Send email when Lead is created but is not yet assigned to – Include direct link to Lead record
- Send email when Lead is assigned to sales person – Include direct link to Lead record
- Send email when opportunity is won for new customer to start onboarding. – Include direct relevant link(s)
- Send email to new customer regarding details about training for new customer. – Include direct link(s) to training
- Send email regarding discount approval of sales-quote – Include direct link to Sales-Quote record
- Send email regarding discount rejection of sales-quote – Include direct link to Sales-Quote record
The latest version of this document is maintained at SupportCases_Email_WorkFlow_AssignNewHighPriorityCase_MyDataOrganizer_OnlineDatabasePlatform