List of Priorities color coded with Conditional Formatting
List of Support Requests :
Color Coded Priorities are automatically included in Support Requests.
Low Priority Requests :
Medium Priority Requests :
High Priority Requests :
Search/Find Support Requests : both Medium and High Priority
Results of Search/Find Support Requests : both Medium and High Priority
Latest version of this document is maintained at Color Coding Priority using Conditional Formatting
You can organize all data records by tagging them.
- Go to meeting with manager to discuss important customers, contacts, sales-orders , support-requests etc
- Keep collection of records in one place with Tag sothat all the relevant info is available with a click
- Keep collection of records for further processing e.g. for mass update, mass delete, mass email etc.
List of Tags :
Each record of table/spreadsheet is available with Tagging record.
Each record also has option of getting tagged records.
Tagged Records for Tag : Top Customers and Contacts :
The latest version of this document is available at Tag Records MyDataOrganizer_Online Database Platform
Customers-Contacts Application is built.
Customers list is as following.
Contacts list is as following.
Customers referenced in Contacts list are represented with numbers (i.e. Customer_id of Customer)
Meaningful Identifier is required for customer in Contacts list.
Custom Identifier is created with Customer-Name for Customers list.
Custom Identifier is created with Contact-Name for Contacts list.
Better custom Identifier is created with for Customers list.
Better custom Identifier is created with for Contacts list.
Some Fields/Columns of Customers list can be now kept hidden because of better Customer Identifier.
Some Fields/Columns of Contacts list can be now kept hidden because of better Contact Identifier.
The most recent update is maintained at Custom Identifier Spreadsheet Table Records
- Global teams have members working in different time zones.
- There is need of customization of date-time based upon time zone of the User.
- Above example explains timesheet of a user.
- User is located in New York with time zone America/New_York.
- Server is located in San Francisco with time zone America/Tijuana.
- There is time difference of 3 hours between America/Tijuana and America/New_York.
- All the date-time records are stored in Server time zone (i.e. America/Tijuana) .
- Dates are displayed in mm/dd/yyyy format.
Add TimeSheet record
- Following description is for timesheet entry of 01/05/2015(mm/dd/yyyy)
- User enters date-time as per user-time-zone=America/New_York.
- Begin time is 8AM and End time is 11AM in time-zone=America/New_York.
- User adds time sheet record.
- Begin time and End time in time-zone=America/New_York is received by server.
- Server converts BeginTime and EndTime from time-zone=America/New_York to Server-time-zone=America/Tijuana.
- Server stores BeginTime and EndTime in Server-time-zone=America/Tijuana.
- BeginTime of 8AM in timezone=America/New_York is stored in server as 5AM in timezone=America/Tijuana
- Similarly EndTime of 11AM in timezone=America/New_York is stored in server as 8AM in timezone=America/Tijuana
Get/List/Display TimeSheet record
- When TimeSheet record is displayed it shows time in server-timezone as well as in user-time-zone.
- TimeSheet entry for 01/05/2015 shows BeginTime(in server-time-zone) of 5AM and MyBeginTime(in user-time-zone) as 8AM.
- TimeSheet entry for 01/05/2015 shows EndTime of 8AM(in server-time-zone) and MyEndTime(in user-time-zone) as 11AM.
Update/Modification of TimeSheet record
- User modifies TimeSheet record for 01/05/2016.
- Server shows BeginTime of 8AM in user-time-zone after conversion from server-time-zone.
- Server shows EndTime of 11AM in user-time-zone after conversion from server-time-zone.
- User modifies BeginTime to 08:30AM from 08:00AM – which is in user-time-zone=America/New_York
- User submits modification of TimeSheet record
- Server receives BeginTime (8:30AM) and converts it into server-time-zone=5:30AM for storing it.
- Server receives EndTime (11AM) and converts it into server-time-zone=8:00AM for storing it.
- Server stores BeginTime=5:30AM and EndTime=8AM in Server-time-zone=America/Tijuana.
The latest version of this document is maintained at Time Zone Analytics MyDataOrganizer Online Database Platform
Question from Mike : Common questions regarding Birthdays :
Common questions regarding Birthdays :
Who has birthday today
Birthdays in the next 5 days
It is implemented using custom conditional calculations.
Who has Birthday today
Birthdays in the next 5 days
The latest version of this document is maintained at Birthdays Analytics MyDataOrganizer OnlineDatabase Platform