End Result Contacts :
End Result Customers :
- Create table Customers_LEARN
- Add fields / Columns to table Customers_LEARN
- Create table Contacts_LEARN
- Add fields / Columns to table Contacts_LEARN
- Add Link Table Customers_LEARN to Contacts_LEARN. It will create relationship between Customers(parent) and Contacts(Children) with one customer having zero or more contacts.
- CalculatedFields and CalculatedFieldsExtension creates Formula fields / columns and uses functions which will create colorful description of Customers and Contacts.
- Each customer-record and contact-record is identified with colorful-description
- while adding customer and contact record , color also needs to be selected which will be used to highlight customer/contact record.
- Color is parent for Customer(Child)
- Color is also parent for Contact(Child)
- Each customer record contains record-menu which can be used for record level operations on Customer
- Each contact record contains record-menu which can be used for record level operations on Contact
- Populate Customers table first. Customer data will be required while adding contacts
- Populate Contacts table. For each record of contact(child) parent=customer needs to be selected.
- Details of each customer will show list of contacts for that customer.
Add Table Add Field Menu :
Contacts Structure :
Customers Structure :
Customers Contacts Tables :
Customers Calculated Fields :
Customers Calculated Fields Extension :
Contacts Calculated Fields :
Contacts Calculated Fields Extension :
Contacts for Customer1 :
Contacts for Customer2 :
For Any Question please Contact MyDataOrganizer