When out of the box functionality for security of your application is not enough at that time you can build custom security model.
Security Roles can be defined.
Each Role has set of permissions.
- Manager can Add, Modify, Delete and View.
- Viewer can only view but is not allowed to Add/Modify/Delete
- Worker can Add/Modify/View but can not delete.
Security Roles can be assigned to users.
User demo2 has been assigned role of worker and viewer.
- User demo2 will be able to View/Add/Modify
- User demo2 will not be able to Delete because it does not have Manager role required for Delete.
The latest document is maintained at Custom Security Roles
For Any Question please Contact MyDataOrganizer